https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

čtvrtek 3. září 2015

Essie Urban Jungle, Swatch and Review


Essie Urban Jungle, Swatch and Review

Urban Jungle debuted Summer of 2014 Haute in the Heat 

Collection






Color Description 
I think, it's a cross between Ballet Slippers and Marshmallow only in the formula of a creme, which is the most amazing aspect of all! 





Formula - this creme polish has an easy application. Two coats will give perfect coverage and achieve an opacity with no visible nail line. 




Overall impression - I LOVE this color. I only wear Essie and pretty much stick to my arsenal of reds and one peachy pink Van D' Go in spring/summer. I've tried a dozen neutrals over the years trying to find this exact shade. I think it would flatter many skin tones. It's work friendly and life friendly as it just gives a clean looking manicure with nails you can actually see unlike the sheers that you have to build up in order to achieve a desired color. Try it and see for yourself how amazing Urban Jungle is. My dream neutral creme polish has finally arrived. Love!








Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat