https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

úterý 4. srpna 2015

The StripTeas - the 14 day Teatox Review



The StripTeas - the 14 day Teatox Review 





I loooooooove tea, I love any tea, but my favourite tea is a green tea. I am definitely an expert, because I have tried sooooo many kinds of tea. I don't drink alcohol so for me tea is something awesome and calming.  If you're into health and fitness then you'll have probably come across a teatox company. 
Just over two weeks ago, I was sent the 14 day - 3 step teatox from Stripteas (http://stripteas.com). The teatox is a two week course of herbal teas, which you have three times a day before meals. It is said to have many benefits, such as aiding weight loss by boosting your metabolism and keeping away hunger pangs, clearing up skin, helping with energy and just generally making you feel better by detoxifying your body. 

The best thing about this teatox is that the tea tastes delicious! The teatox lasts 14 Days, and you get a Morning Wake Up tea, Daytime Teatox and a Sleep Tight tea, with the Daytime tea available in three flavours - Original, Vanilla or Berry - making the teatox tailored to you and your tastes.
Alongside the teatox plan, StripTeas provide an eating plan, which you can follow to really gain all the benefits of the two weeks.





StripTeas advise you to drink your first cup shortly after you wake up to boost your energy and stimulate your mind. The morning tea is lemony and zingy, whereas the evening is full of vanilla and chamomile. You should drink your Daytime Teatox  around the same time each day to get your body used to the stimulation of your metabolism and suppressing your appetite towards snacking. The tea for lunch time you can decide on the flavour, I chose berry which I do really like. It does have a slight liquorice tinge which isn’t my favourite, but is still really easy to drink. The Sleep Tight is a lovely sweet send off into nighttime, and does help to calm my mind as best as it can. The tea bags themselves are great quality, and to be honest you could easily get more than one cup of tea out of each bag as they are huge.







The company claims their teas can "help boost your metabolism, increase your energy levels and alertness, suppress your appetite, detoxify you body and clear your skin". I cannot agree more, my skin is beautiful and clear. I am not sure about the metabolism but it for sure increased my energy levels. 
I really cannot recommend this tea more! Not only does it taste really nice, but the results are definitely worth it! The teas are available to buy separately, or you can but the 14 day, three step teatox for only £27.99. http://stripteas.com



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat