https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

sobota 15. srpna 2015

Kusmi Tea Detox Review



Kusmi Tea Detox Review


Nathalieluky


Nathalieluky

Nathalieluky


The art and taste of tea is more than anything. I have bought this tea in Paris, and I am more than happy. You guys know that I obsessed with tea. This tea is delicious; it has so many flavors to it. It was a green tea with lemongrass and lemon. It is a very fruity flavor that is sweet and low in caffeine. The mix of all the ingredients added vitamins, minerals, and helps aid digestion. It is a good drink to have to relax and restore the body. It is such a plus to have something contain so many vitamins and minerals, and on top of that to taste so good.



Nathalieluky



Nathalieluky

 Kusmi tea is a Russian based tea brand, and from that expanded to different countries.


Nathalieluky


Nathalieluky


With its delicious blend of maté, green tea and lemongrass, Detox is perfect for enjoying a moment of pleasure. The blend of maté and green tea makes it the ideal beverage to enjoy throughout the day. I suggest to enjoy this tea during the whole day. Main flavour is Lemongrass. 



Nathalieluky



Nathalieluky


This tea tastes great and with one tea spoon of tea leaves, I can make two cups of tea. This has lasted me longer than I thought it would. I've been drinking this tea everyday since I got it and I'm barely at half. These last couple of days I’ve been trying some of Kusmi Tea’s different tea blends, and I love them.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat