https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

pondělí 11. ledna 2016

Hydra Zen Neurocalm by Lancome Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream 30ml Review





Hydra Zen Neurocalm by Lancome Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream 30ml, Review

Nathalieluky


Hi guys, 
I have got another amazing product for you. I have bought this cream in September, and I am using it ever since. 
 I bought it as gift set and I just give a try to use it, because i'm a fan of Lancome cosmetic as well.

Nathalieluky

A soothing, multi-benefit tinted cream that in a single step moisturises, protects, unifies, boosts radiance and conceals imperfections of your skin. This cream leaves skin feeling comfortable, soft, supple and feeling soothed.

Nathalieluky


Fabulous texture, scent and packaging all go to add to the luxurious feel of this great product, which is absorbed easily and enables makeup to glide on over the top.

Nathalieluky


Pro:
- Contain Sodium Hyaluronate!
- Absort quickly on your skin
- Nice Scent
- This cream is in pure white shade, meaning no additional dye in it.
- Skin feel very soft and comfortable 


Con:
- The only negative thing about this product is the price but it is worth it. 



Nathalieluky


Love this moisturiser, I have dry sensitive skin and this is the only one I've discovered so far that leaves my skin soft and healthy looking. And yes, i will repurchase.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat