https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

sobota 20. června 2015

Green Fresh Smoothie, Recipes


Simple Green Smoothie




It’s so simple, but so good! Drinking green smoothies isn’t a diet, it’s a lifestyle. It’s about taking care of your body and staying healthy. The coolest thing about green smoothies is that you can pretty much pick whatever combination of fruit and greens that works for you and it will always be nutritious and effective. 
Smoothies are great antioxidants, which help to prevent and repair damage to body tissues, our skin included. Vitamin C is one of the greatest antioxidants we have available, and it’s abundant in pineapple. You can try also avocado in your smoothie. The addition of avocado brings with it other skin-specific nutrients such as vitamins E, A and zinc. In fact, you could probably use this smoothie on your face as a beauty treatment. I use avocado for my hair or as a face mask. 

I started experimenting with celery. I always loved celery, the flavour of celery is different but yet unique. I always loved smoothies ( I even worked at the fresh juice). My favourite is with vegetables. I have tried smoothie with many ingredients but my favourite is with celery, apple ( I used it because I do not want to use water or any other milk coconut water), carrots, or with spinach. Sometimes I use pineapple instead carrot. It is really up to you what you will use but trust me celery is the best ingredient. I will write you some healthy facts about celery 
Celery is a great addition to your green smoothies. Celery may help with relieve inflammatory aliments such as asthma, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. Celery is also a good source of dietary fiber.
These pictures are mine, as you can see I try to use different flavour every time. I have put some other ingredients below, which you can try some smoothies by yourself. 






INGREDIENTS

1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
1 cup coconut water, unsweetened
1 cup pineapple, frozen
1/4 avocado

2 cups fresh spinach
2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
1 large apple, cored, any variety
1 banana
⅓ cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

DIRECTIONS

1. Blend spinach and coconut water until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat