https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

úterý 30. června 2015

Hairburst Review

HairBurst Review





When I got the chance to try out a 1 month supply of Hairburst, I was really excited. I am the kind of girl, who loves hair and wants to have the most beautiful hair (we all know that it is really hard to have healthy hair without any hair breakage). The supplement adds a variety of vitamins and other beneficial substances to your diet, which aim to increase your hair's health and quality. The product promises to boost thickness, shine, manageability and much more. It only contains natural ingredients, most of which are water-soluble, which makes it a clean and natural supplement. You can take a look at the full ingredients list and more information as to how it works on the official website, http://www.hairburst.com





How does Hairburst work?

Hairburst is an oral treatment for women’s hair, with the intention of providing their customers with longer, fuller hair. The product itself is a supplement taken once a day that is composed of a series of nutrients and vitamins designed to improve hair quality.
It should help you to
  • Growing longer and stronger hair
  • Nourishing your hair from within
  • Improving overall health
  • Increasing hair strength
  • Improving hair elasticity
  • Stopping hair breakage 

Using only natural ingredients, Hairburst is a combination of vitamins and nutrients in a concentrated, powder form. The product comes in capsules, which are taken twice daily to supplement your diet with the proper hair nutrients. The formula inside each capsule is as follows:
  • Biotin
  • MSM
  • Collagen
  • BCAAs
  • Silica
  • Selenium
  • Zinc
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Calcium
  • Folic Acid
  • Vitamin A complex
  • Vitamin B complex
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin 


My Result






At first I was doubtful of this, I thought it might not work. I got a haircut last month and lost almost 3 inches of my hair. I hated it so bad so I was ready to try anything. I just finished my first bottle today and measured my hair, it has grown 2 inches!I don't think I achieved 2 inches in just 30 days but since I only cut my hair 2 months ago I'd say hairburt definitely helped. For it to work, you have to take two capsules a day, preferably before breakfast. My hair is also not as thin, it's softer, and doesn't shed as much when i brush it, a problem many black women have. You can buy yours at http://www.hairburst.com/pages/how-it-works . 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat