https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

pondělí 19. října 2015

Green Tea Review: Thé Du Hammam from Le Palais des Thés



Green Tea Review: Thé Du Hammam from Le Palais des Thés







Hi Guys,

As you know, I love tea, especially green tea. Right know, my favourite tea is from Le Palais des Thés. Their company is amazing. Read below, why Thé Du Hammam is my favourite.



A famous tea company in France, Le Palais des Thés is known for its distinct tea blends made with premium ingredients from around the world. The brand is Created in Paris in 1986.








The Thé du Hammam is an aromatic green tea flavored with roses, dates, berries, and orange flower water, apparently inspired by a Turkish tea blend. Silky-smooth green tea has just enough bitterness to balance the heady floral flavours  but some may find this tea a bit overwhelming.



When I first opened Thé Du Hammam I was amazed by the glorious perfume of the leaves. The smell reminded me strawberries or some exotic fruit. 



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat