https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

pátek 23. října 2015

Bootea 14 Day TeaTox | Review & Results



Bootea 14 Day TeaTox | Review & Results







So after seeing Bootea Teatox posted again and again on my Instagram feed I just had to check it out. I wanted to take some time to test it before writing about it. I have seen Bootea in Amsterdam, in some healthy shop, so I was like this is miracle because I didn't want it to order it from the internet because it is just better to see it with your own eyes and also you can ask about it. The lady told me that it is the last one, so I was like, I need to buy it and try it for you guys. 


There are multiple reasons, why people detox, supposedly you can loose weight, skin will clear up, more energy, better sleep, improved metabolism. I know I eat well, and I also exercise regularly. I also bought it because I love tea, and also I wanted to give you guys a honest review. 


The Bootea 14-day teatox provides you with two weeks’ worth of Bootea tea blend, which means you’ll get 14 bags of daytime tea and 7 bags of night-time tea. These teas are designed to work together to help rid your body of bloating, and the all-natural herbal ingredients gently clean the digestive tract and detoxify the body.


You’ll receive 14 daytime individual tea bags and 7 night cleanses (for every other day before bedtime). The tea actually tastes really good!! I was expecting it to taste of grass and weird herbal stuff. The daytime tea has a strong lemongrass flavor and the night cleanse has peppermint in it. I love both of those flavours, so I really like the tea.




 The Bootea team offers a meal plan to pair with your Teatox, but I chose not to follow it. I didn’t start my teatox with the intention of losing any weight, so rather than focussing on diet food, I just ate normal meals, combined with the tea.



Night-time Teatox 

The night-time teatox has a strong hint of peppermint, not really my favourite taste but it certainly was drinkable and even enjoyable. The Night-time Teatox has a laxative effect, which I have to admit I was pretty scared about. The effect kicks in about 8 hours after consuming your cup, which should be the perfect window for a good night’s sleep. It is advised to drink a lot of water during your Teatox, something which will only add to the positive effects you’re hoping for.



Results

I definitely felt so much lighter throughout my time taking the tea, and as I said above I really enjoyed the taste.
Everyone’s results will be different depending on their start weight and how much of a change in your diet you make throughout the 14 days. These teas won’t even give you killer abs and they won’t squat for you. But they are a nice add-on if you’re looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. 


Overall I will say I was pleasantly surprised at how much the Bootea Textox reduced bloating and in my eyes this product is perfect for those wanting to lose an inch or two to squeeze into that little black dress for an event or special occasion. However it is not a miracle weightloss solution.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat