https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Obsession/481170435300249?ref=settings

středa 2. března 2016

The truth about whitening kit, review (teeth whitening)





The truth about whitening kit




Hi Guys,


I have another post for you. This post is different and I didn't know if I wanted to write it, because I don't want any negative things on my blog or any false ad. I really wanted to write this post because I have seen so many people using it and make it seems like it really works but it doesn't. 
I have bought the kit with my own money and without any ad. I don't work for the company. I have bought the kit because I have seen it online on so many pages and I was curious if it really works. 
The cost of the product is around 20 dollars or something like that. You have all the description on the paper or in the box. You have to use it everyday at night or during day it is up to you. You have two tooth paste, or maybe more to use it on the white thing (I don't know, how to call it :D). I have use it  for 3 weeks or for month I am not sure now. 


I have use it for a month basically and nothing has happened. NOTHING. All the false ads all over internet, that it works, it doesn't. I have also read somewhere that it makes your teeth even worst. Just clean your teeth and don't buy this nonsense (like me :D). Save your money and clean your teeth normal way:).




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat